CMARKETS GROUP GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO ENSURE THAT THE PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY, AND SECURITY OF ITS CUSTOMERS ARE PRESERVED THROUGHOUT THEIR DAILY ACTIVITY WITH THE COMPANY AND AFTERWARDS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ACHIEVABLE BY CMARKETS GROUP.
1. By registering with CMarkets Group our customers understand that any and all private data which is gathered is only to ensure their safety and protection. The collected private information is used by our company exclusively in order to confirm the client’s identity and ensure the safety of his/her funds and trading account. Our strict privacy programs are in place to help us verify the client’s identity and safeguard against fraud, money laundering and offer a safe online trading environment.
2. Our clients are required to send us truthful, updated and accurate information about their identity in all details spelled out. Furthermore, they must declare categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act in any way or form which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to take over the identity of any other individuals for any purposes.
4. CMarkets Group will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients (former and current) to any third parties without the explicit, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of granting their account safety and securing their personal data.
5. Our customers confirm that interactions between all clients and CMarkets Group are kept on file for the resolution of any disputes or other legal issues if such may arise in any time. By registering and making use of the CMarkets Group online trading platform, its services, features and options, the customer agrees to the use of all or any part of the data which he/she supplies pertaining to their trading account, transactions made and interactions performed with the company, by the company.
6. CMarkets Group goes the extra mile to make sure of the confidentiality of its customers’ personal information including the execution of data protection procedures created to ensure client confidentiality. CMarkets Group ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to make sure that customer’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
7. In the benefit of providing additional information about CMarkets Group and the goal of better providing a service to our clients, the company may get in touch with clients occasionally either by phone or email. This service is granted primarily in order to give customers more information about financial markets and online trading in general. However, sometimes a contact might be made in order to offer our clients ad-hoc promotions and periodic benefits. By default, all clients consent to receiving this kind of information from the company when they register and agree to the CMarkets Group terms and conditions of use. If a client desires not to receive this contact service, he/she might tell the company by email or phone call and no such service by the company will be granted in the future.